12.11.2019 DC-System Insulation A/S is one of the leading manufacturers of panels for wall, ceiling and floor for freezing tunnels, cabinets for spiral freezers and IQF freezer etc.
All our panel houses are individually produced to meet our customers demand.
Examples of DC sandwich panels for tunnels:
- Fully welded panels (panels coated with 1-2 mm stainless steel with a joint for welding)
- In the fully welded wall panels the holes for doors are integrated
- Hygiene solution in the bottom of the panels which allows water and dirt easily to run from the surface of the panels to the floor without running into the panels
- Floor panels with slope which make it possible to have a slope inside the house even when the concrete foundation is in level
- Floor with built-in reinforced load points which allow heavy load from the machineries
- Reinforced wall panels (a stainless steel plate placed inside the panels between foam and the outer steel plate which allow equipment to be erected directly against the wall panels)
- Several different possibilities of inside and outside surfaces
- Prefabricated recess in the top of the wall panels for mounting of ceiling panels and free foam in the bottom to avoid cold bridges.